Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

October 11, 2012

Hello, Dr Bean!

It was time for another round of Dr visits. The girls go to my pediatrician that I had growing up. We love her!
She moved from Cottonwood to the South Jordan office, which is less than 10 minutes from our house.

We had Mckinlie's 18-month visit & Kennedi's 2-month visit. Here are the stats:


Mckinlie (18-months):  32.5 inches Tall & 22.10 lbs.

Kennedi: (2-months) :    22.0 inches Tall & 8.13 lbs.






Mckinlie is the the 50% percentile for everything. The Dr was shocked by how intelligent she was and how much she knew. The Dr brings in a book each time & reads it to Mckinlie and gives it to her as a gift. Mckinlie made the Dr read it to her a few extra times. She also made her look in her kitty's ears with the light. That also had to be done multiple times ;) The Dr bribed her to lay still on the table by giving her cheddar bunnies that I had brought. Worked like a charm!

Kennedi will be on the lower end for awhile, since she was born smaller. She is only 8 pounds, but growing           well and on-track. We were worried about the sounds that she constantly makes, and I was so sure that it was reflux. The Dr thinks it could be a little more than that, so she referred us to an ENT Dr at the Primary Children's extension in Riverton. She is getting in with them asap. After we get that figured out, she would like to meet with us again about putting a helmet on Kennedi. The poor girl's head is a little misshaped. She will rock that helmet and be the cutest helmet-wearing baby on the planet!



  




Shots were after, and well...Mckinlie's face says it all & Kennedi had never cried so hard. So sad!


  


I also talked to Dr Bean, since she was my Dr for years and years, about my pancreatitis. I asked her for some suggestions since no other Dr that I have had, has cared to figure much out. She referred me to a Dr that she knew of that apparently is a genius. He is full, but she is calling him for a favor and getting me in.
Again, we love her. She is so loving to our kids & kissed Mckinlie over & over as she was checking her out. She takes plenty of time to check the kids out and explain things to us.

After, we went to lunch with Dad and enjoyed our day. Thanks Dad, for coming with us to help. I have NO idea how I would've done it without him.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get into the the Doctor to talk about Kennedi's noises. Such cute girls and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor babies! Shots are no fun :( But your pediatrician sounds amazing!! I hope everything goes well with Kennedi's appointment, she is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete