We invited Uncle Tyler & Cousin Bella to watch the Sunday session of Conference with us.
On Saturday I prepared by making the girls some "Conference baskets". They consisted of a few healthier snacks, crayons, markers, a stuffed animal & some church books. I had it perfectly planned out in my mind. They were going to both sit quietly at the kid table in front of the tv to color and have snacks. They also were going to keep their snacks on the blanket in the living room. Yeah, right. I should just know by now that kids=chaos and that is just going to be my life now.
That doesn't mean I'll quit hoping and organizing, though. ;)
Bella is used to being the big sister that gets to boss the little sister around. Mckinlie is used to being the big bossy sister, too. Bella was bugged that Mckinlie was getting into her stuff and Mckinlie thought of everything as hers that Bella had. They annoyed each other a little, but mostly had lots of fun. We didn't hear much of conference and I ended up with squeeze fruit in my carpet. All that aside, it was worth it to see them have enjoy each other so much and we can't wait for cousin Bella to come over again. Hopefully by then we can teach Mckinlie to share. Wishful thinking, much?
November 25th 2015
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment