Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

October 10, 2012

Expecting: One cute bundle in August 2012



As I am writing this, I am 22-weeks pregnant. Yeah, a little behind on the blogging.

When Mckinlie was around 6-months, I started getting promptings that someone was waiting to come to our family. I was exhausted from being mommy to Mckinlie and working for the Larson's. We decided to just push the feelings aside, but they didn't want to go away. We prayed and thought and prayed some more. The prompting were so loud and clear, oh..and nagging that we knew we couldn't deny it. We decided to go for it in November. In December when Mckinlie was 8-months-old, I knew without a doubt that I was pregnant and that we had received an early Christmas present. I took a test... sure enough there were those 2 pink lines. To be honest, I had mixed feelings. We had spoiled Mckinlie for her entire 8-months. Every waking minute had been spent on her. I wanted nothing more than to give all of my time & attention solely to her. At the same time, I knew it was right and knew that we would be blessed immensely for following the Spirit. That has 100% been the case. I never imagined we would be blessed and cared for this much.
In January, Trevor had received a call from an architecture firm that he had submitted an resume to half a year ago for fun. It was time for a raise at his current job, and he was seeing what the going rate was at some other companies. They called him & were impressed enough to ask for an interview. We were not really expecting anything, as we were happy living in Heber & Trevor was more than happy at his current job. Well surprise, he was offered a job with them. They offered him awesome benefits & a significant pay-raise. He also wanted to opportunity to work for a bigger company, and gain more experience. His lifelong dream has been to work on designing a temple. Well, this company designs a lot of temples & he has a very real possibility of being able to live out that dream. After much praying &pondering, we took a leap of faith &  here we are. We moved from Heber, which we miss more than we can express, and made our home in South Jordan. It's much more crowded & we miss home, but we are learning to adjust. I still look for deer when I drive down Bangeter ;).

Anyways, back to the baby. We got an official due-date of August 14th, 2012  & had our gender ultrasound. We were hoping for a boy, I'll be honest as we thought it'd be a fun change. But I guess we are just too great at creating beautiful girls because...IT'S A GIRL!
 It did work out perfect because M gets to have a close sister. They will be about 17-18 months apart & I'm sure they'll be the best of friends. I've had the easiest pregnancy so far, again. I really can't complain &we are excited for the LONG, HOT summer ahead. We can't wait. Blessings do come when you follow the spirit & Heavenly Father's plan for you. We are the poster children of that truth. :)





1 comment:

  1. Do you know how long I have been waiting for this?!!! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete