Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

October 10, 2012

Sisterly Love

I was so anxious for Trevor to bring Mckinlie to the hospital to meet Kennedi. From the second that I got that positive on the pregnancy test, I was full of worry about how it was going to effect Mckinlie.

I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Mckinlie walked in the room and was in love with her sister from the very moment that she saw her. She wanted to hold her every chance that she got. It was adorable & something that I will never forget. I will forever be grateful that we were able to give that gift to her. 
It changed her life forever...in the best way possible. 






















Mckinlie is overly helpful and hardly gave Kennedi the chance to breathe. She observes what we do with her and does exactly the same thing. We bought her a baby and had Kennedi give it to her as a welcome gift. Mckinlie has to carry it around everywhere. She burps it, feeds it a bottle, swaddles it, rocks it and sings rock-a-bye-baby to it. 










We love seeing our girls together and can't remember the times before they were together. It's going to be a blast watching them grow-up and be so close. It's not always easy, but their age difference is going to great for them. My sister & I are 4-years-apart and were always at different stages, so Mckinlie is super lucky to have a close sister. I'll have to remind her of that when she gets a little older ;)










And this is what our backseat looked like as we left the hospital. Crazy! 




1 comment:

  1. Oh they are both so beautiful! I want my kids to be closer together too since me & my sis are 8 years apart. They will have such fun growing up together.

    ReplyDelete