Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

December 27, 2012

BFFs

I'm so glad that we had the prompting to have Kennedi when we did. Mckinlie is loving being a big sister & they are already so close. As soon as Kennedi gets a little older, they will have so much fun playing. I really can't wait. 

Mckinlie loves to play with Kennedi. I think Kennedi must feel the same way ;)

She constantly asks me to put the baby in her doll stroller and her lego wagon so that she can push her around. It's adorable and Kennedi just goes with the flow. While Mckinlie runs around playing, Kennedi will lay on the floor and watch her. If Mckinlie notices, she'll go over and show her some toys and pat her back. Kennedi grins SO big when she sees sister coming. Lately, Mckinlie has been really into shoving her fake food into Kennedi's mouth and making eating sounds. The first time that happened, I thought that Kennedi would be annoyed and cry, but she LOVED it and couldn't stop smiling through her mouth-full of plastic cupcake. 
Mckinlie loves to bring toys over, pry Kennedi's fingers open and put a toy in her hand. 
Sometimes I'll ask Mckinlie to hold her sister while I do something and she will happily stretch out her arms and hold her while she watches a movie. It's so cute. 













I love to watch them interact together all day & look forward to watching them become the best of friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment