Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

December 29, 2012

Trip to the aquarium

Today we visited the aquarium & it was a blast. We started getting Mckinlie excited last night and we kept telling her we were going to see the fish. She knows what fish are and couldn't wait.

We set-off in the afternoon after a nice long nap! Mckinlie came out of her room with her baby in the carseat and ready to go. So cute!





All the exhibits were so cool. Our favorites were the penguins, turtles and sharks. Mckinlie has really been into turtles because her favorite bath toy is a turtle.












Kennedi had fun hanging out in her carrier and watching everyone. When I took her out, the front part of the carrier was soaked in drool. She didnt make a peep and was just happy to be along for the ride.



After, we let Mckinlie choose one toy I wasn't surprised when she chose a penguin "gab". She was THRILLED. On the way home, Kennedi was crying in the car & Mckinlie was trying to comfort her. She kept saying, "Hold on Kenna, Hold on Kenna" in THE sweetest voice ever. She is such a loving girl and best big sister.

We had such a fun day together! It's so much fun doing things with Mckinlie as she gets older and understands more. DAILY I think about how much fun this summer is going to be with the girls both running around and doing activities as the best of friends. I really CANNOT wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment