Camille has 3 boys & she brought her two youngest. The kids stayed in the stroller all bundled up, but still had fun. I didn't take too many pictures, but I love the ones that I got quickly. We've taken Mckinlie 3 times so far in her little life, but I've taken kids a ton in my nannying years. I've never seen so many active animals, like we did this day. It was so fun!
I let Mckinlie out of her stroller for a little while. Her poor little legs can't keep up & She was just getting ran over by all the people there. She mostly enjoyed all the animals in her cozy stroller, while eating her lunch.
Kennedi just came along for the ride & enjoyed it
It was a fun, quick trip. We love having such awesome neighbors. It's been fun for sure as we didn't really have friends when we lived in Heber. We rented in a VERY well-to-do neighborhood and everyone was much much older. Camille is in the upper level of the house & takes my monitor to listen for Mckinlie during nap so I can run errands. It's SO nice to have someone to do that. She has a baby a few months older than Kennedi and we switch off with nap-time duty so the other can get out kid-free. Here's a little funny fact: Our kids all have presidential names with the exception of 1 who is a city.
Their kids: Jackson (Jaxon), Lincoln & Boston.
Our kids: Mckinlie & Kennedi
That makes me giggle. Our boy name is Carter. We seriously did not at all plan that and didn't realize that they were president names for awhile. If we ever have another girl, her name might have to be Reagan after our favorite president.
No comments:
Post a Comment