I cannot believe Kennedi is already 5-months. Next month she will be half-a-year old. How did that happen?
Time really does just fly by.
Kennedi at 5-months:
*still only 11 lbs. She eats like crazy, so it blows me away! We have tried some rice cereal and some pureed fruits and she has sucked them down from the very first try.
*has started to roll from tummy-to-back and back-to-tummy.
*started grabbing toys and putting them in her mouth. She can't move much still, but if they are right near her she is able to get them.
*started grabbing her toys and eating them. I love it! It's one of my favorite things that my babies do.
*will only sleep on her side with her head turned up. I swear her neck has to get sore. Trevor calls her "little neck-cranker" and "round facer". They are endearing terms, haha
Kennedi is still behind developmentally since she was early, but I'm thinking she will catch-up quick just like Mckinlie did.
Dad's thoughts on Kennedi at 5-months:
Kennedis 5 months of life has gone fast. Shes has had a surgery already but She is though and recovered well. She has a very pretty smile and is pretty talkative. It's fun waking up to her talking in the mornings. She loves to look at herself in the mirror above her swing. My favorite thing is that she how easy going she is, just likes to hang out and enjoy life whether it's playing on the floor or being carried around while chasing mckinlie.
She is such a happy and content baby. She is so sweet and always has a smile for us. I can't remember what life was like before adding her to our family. We couldn't be happier! I'm so excited for the next stages, they are my very favorite and I'm excited to see her start interacting more.
We love you, Kennedi!
November 25th 2015
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment