After watching Caddie for almost her entire 2-years, I've started with a new family. I have to say, I am starting to get over Caddie. Mostly because I'm super busy. But who wouldn't be considering I have a 2-year-old and 9-month-old to look after. I don't have TIME to mourn over Caddie. Plus, just look at these innocent little faces. Who wouldn't love them?
They lived 5 minutes away from our old apartment in Sugarhouse. Now that we have moved back up to Midway, it's not so convienient. But..I'm used to commuting.
What I have learned from these kidlets:
-I do NOT have the energy to have my kids this close together and keep my sanity. I can handle it now, but I don't watch them 24/7. I would be constantly tired and lose my mind. I'm thinkin like.... 3 years is a good spacer.
-I'm either super immature, or this little girl has some great humor. After teaching her about how a car needs gas to run, she went around asking me, "Do you have gas, do you have gas?". I normally would just block it out after awhile...but we were in PUBLIC and she was saying it LOUDLY.
I could start a blog of the funny things she says and it would be more interesting than a blog about any of my life.
-Babies are surprisingly cunning.
-Kids can fall and get bruises and it's OK. I swear with Caddie it was the end of the world if she had any sort of mark on her. Kids are wild, things happen. As long as they are safe and nothing is broken, you can't keep them on a leash at all hours of the day.
-I can be so frustrated when the day isn't going right and I get a "snuggle" from Isis, and a "head-touch" from Orion and it's all fixed.
-Children know how to love unconditionally. We need to take more lessons from their book.
Kids definitely have a way of making it all better with a hug or kiss. Bekah's great at that!
ReplyDeletei love how kids are just so loving and cute!! i'm so excited for you to hav your own little baby!! yay only nine more months!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! I was wondering about these little guys and how things were getting along! They sure are precious! I can't wait for you to have your very own! Makes me miss my Nannying days and how amazing it is now to see them all grown up... it's so weird and amazing at the same time!
ReplyDelete