Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

August 15, 2010

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the BABY!!


"When a chapter of your lifebook is complete, your spirit knows its time to turn the page so a new chapter can begin. Even when youre scared and you think youre not ready, your spirit knows you are."

So at times is seems we might not be ready and I know that other people might think we are crazy but it was definately clear that it was time to turn the page and start a new chapter in our lives. After being married just about two months we are going to have a baby! It seems kinda sureal at times but other times when we think about it, we cant help but smile.


There is a good debate if it will be a boy or girl, most of the family votes boy and in the past family has been pretty accurate so I guess for now, boy it is. We have had many discussions on names and have it all pretty well planned out, a list of 4 boy names and 4 girl, not that we will need that many. Our top choice for a boy is Mckay and for a girl it Preslie. We will update as the news breaks when that time comes, for now we are enjoying our time as newleyweds and enjoying time just as us together. The next chapter will be challenging but it will be fun and fulfilling for sure.


We are excited for Mckay or Preslie to join our forever family!
-Trevor

3 comments:

  1. Deidre,
    I'm so excited for you!! Congrats to you and your husband!! babies are the greatest blessing!! oh and I LOVE the name Mckay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name McKay! It is on my list of boy names also!!

    I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee! Dee! I'm so excited! Seriously I think it's going to be a boy. The other night when I was at your guys place.. I kept saying HE! ha ha! I'm so excited for both of you!!!

    I love that your posting too Trev!!

    ReplyDelete