Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

August 9, 2010

We live in a Hicktown...and LOVE IT!




So the other weekend, I went to my first Demolition Derby. In Heber, the town Trevor grew up in, it's a yearly thing. It's a HUGE deal. I love Nascar, and so I figured I would love this too. BOY WAS I RIGHT!
We went to a traditional BBQ before the Derby held by Trevor's friend, Peter. It was nice, but strange because we didn't really know anyone there. So we made fun of people dressed up weird and had fun by ourselves.
Then we were off! I forgot my glasses, so luckily Mark & Connie were able to bring them to us. I didn't want to be blind during something so exciting!!

Overview:
-crashes
Some little and boring, and a few roll-overs and exciting crashes

-strange people
Hicks that were super extreme. I should've taken pictures.

-Fireworks
Loved it!


Next Year, we can take our child to the derby, and they WILL love it. We've decided to train them from infancy to be in the Derby haha. YEE-HAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment