Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

August 9, 2010

We have made the move to HEBER!

So...we lasted 1 month in Salt Lake/Sugarhouse. We didn't like it at all. I could never live in a city that big again after living in Midway. It's loud, crowded and there is no fresh-air. Trevor lived in Heber his whole life basically, and I've been there for a year. It's where we met, and started our story. Of course we're partial to the area.

Goodbye Salt Lake, Heber here we come!

We have lived in the new apartment for 1 week and we love it so far. It's a basement apartment underneath a business, and it's SO quiet. The only noise I've heard so far is some heels clicking across the floor. Compared to the last apartment...this is heaven! It's cheaper than the old one, and is in a nicer area. We go to fun concerts-in-the-park weekly and love being close to Trevor's work, familiar places. Not to mention, the fresh air!
I'm never moving from the Heber/Midway area again.

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm so hapy for you dee!! i wanna come and see it soon!! :) and if you and trevor are ever in cedar you have to come and see our new little home! we even have a extra room now!! so you guys wouldn't have to sleep on the couches ha ha p.s. i miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your in Heber!!! Did you go to the concert again? Cheyenne said that she was going to be singing there!??? but only maybe. I love the new apt and how cozy, clean, crisp, and it's sooo nice! A sure score indeed! I'm so excited for you! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete