Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

August 9, 2010

Vivanne the Volvo





After all these years of nannying, and with us having our own family soon, I figured a needed something BESIDES a 2-door, compact car.
We decided to start looking, and it was a fairly quick process. We searched at dealers and their offers were so not reasonable with what we wanted to spend. Then we went to....THE CAR AUCTION!!
They hold them every Saturday afternoon. We went there, were given a list of cars and prices & they release you into this cage of cars, basically. You look around at all of them, decide which ones you want to bid on, and then you go into this garage to start the auction. These guys sit up there and do their weird auctioner voice things. They had to bring in ALL OF THE CARS. I think there were over 100. Anyways, I was really anxious. We found this Volvo that we REALLY wanted, and I was afraid someone would try to bid against us. It was a nice car and I was pretty sure we weren't going to get it for what we were willing to pay for it. The Volvo came through the line pretty quickly, luckily and only one other guy bid on it a few times. Luckily, we won in the end. We went out, took more pictures and said our farewell to VIVIANNE the VOLVO and went home. We got everything worked out with the bank and picked our baby up a few days later.
So far she has been a great car, and awesome for car-seats and huge strollers. That's what we really needed.

Welcome to the family Vivianne. We look forward to many happy memories with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment