Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

October 16, 2010

Bows, Tutus & Pink......It's a girl!!


On October 13th after work, we went down to Fetal Studios in SouthTowne Mall. We decided to find out the sex at 14 (almost 15) weeks. It was a looonngg wait outside on the couches. Finally we were called in and began the ultrasound. The Dr had a little bit of trouble seeing, because there wasn't a lot of room. Apparently, I hadn't been drinking enough water. We saw her kicking away, like she is every time we "visit" baby. She is going to be a little mover I think. Finally, he could see "down there" and declared this child a GIRL! Wahhhoo. I'm so excited for all things girl. I found a blog on how to make tutus and hair clips. We spent the weekend after that, doing little projects for her room. I'll post those as soon as we're done.

We've decided on McKinlie Rae, and are so excited for her to arrive. Due date: April 08,2011.

3 comments:

  1. April is such a good month to have a baby!!! That's when Parker was born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baby girls! They are so much fun. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Our little girls are going to be so close in age!

    ReplyDelete