Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

November 18, 2010

The bun in the oven is half-way cooked









Ms. McKinlie is at her 20-week half-way point. The last time we got an ultrasound, a week ago, she was moving around like crazy. That's nothing new. There hasn't been an ultrasound where she hasn't been moving around at high-speed. During the last visit, she had her arm behind her head and her mouth was moving like crazy. I wonder who she got that from.....
McKinlie is a very active and happy little girl. She never sleeps, and is a fan of loud music. She particularly goes crazy for Transiberian Orchestra and Tim McGraw. She also kicks everytime Daddy comes home and she hears him.

Her room is just about there. We did some fun things with it, and I've made a list of baby essentials that we're going through. It's great that I've had so much nannying experience because I know what is useful, and what things I like and don't like.

20 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE MEET LITTLE GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so excited for you guys!!! How are you two... I mean three! doing!!?

    ReplyDelete