Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

May 24, 2011

Mckinlie & Haidon






My goal is always to be able to be with Mckinlie during the day. To help with this, I nanny!
I placed ads online and had lots of calls. The situation that benefited us most, was working for the Williams family.
They have a 2-year-old, Haidon and a 9 & 11-year-old named Addie & Maison. During the first few weeks, I'm just watching Haidon, while her sisters are in school. During the summer, I'm going to have ALL OF THEM.
I have worked for non-members each time that I've nannied and they've been great and everything. But since the Gospel is an everyday part of our lives, and Mckinlie is going to be in this nanny home for the majority of the day, it's best to have the family be LDS. That way, if we want to sing primary songs before nap, no one gets upset!
I like being able to teach gospel principles as we go throughout our day with Haidon and Mckinlie.
Haidon LOVES the baby and likes to help take care of her. I love that Mckinlie is able to be around children and can learn from them.
She and Haidon are totally friends. Haidon loves her..roughly. That's just what toddlers do I guess. She loves to hold her, feed her, kiss her, put her binky in while she was crying and putting toys in front of her face so that she can see them.
Mckinlie loves to watch Haidon and smiles lots at her.
I'm grateful for the chance that I can spend my days with Mckinlie and not miss her little milestones.

1 comment:

  1. Update your blog yo! I miss your kidlet! Pictures! Haha

    ReplyDelete