Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

September 13, 2011

The Great Renting Move















When we moved to Lindon, we were loving it for the good half-year that we were there. But: Trevor just started another semester at the U and when we worked out schedules we realized that his commute would be a little crazy. How does this sound to you: Driving up to Heber for work, down to SL for school, back up to Heber for work, and home to Utah County. This would be his EVERYDAY schedule. Yeah....not happening. So I began the great hunt.
The best place for us was back in Heber. We love it there and have been fighting to get back. The problem is that there isn't a ton of affordable housing there.
I love looking for houses on KSL, so that was no chore for me. I found this house that had been for rent months ago but when I called on it, it was taken already. I jumped on that one and chatted with the owner for a good 30 min. I gave him our job history and told him about our family. Come to find out, they needed a nanny and I AM A NANNY! We went up, met them & worked out a plan.

Rent is $1050. Ouch.
I nanny for their 4 kids (16, 13, 11, 9)
Rent is $450.


Wait...it gets even better. They provide the fuel for my gas hog & dinner for the majority of the week(which makes sense because I plan and cook the meals)

We thought we would end up spending lots more by making this move & we end up SAVING. Who would've thought?

HEAVENLY FATHER DOES PROVIDE HELP TO HIS CHILDREN WHEN THEY ARE OBEYING WHAT HE ASKS OF THEM!

When we were engaged and close to our wedding date, we were praying about the future. I felt that we needed to start our family and not waste time. I didn't necessarily want this right away & neither did Trevor. In our interview with the Stake President,
we had a great moment of revelation that is too personal to
share on a blog. We were promised that we would be taken care of if we trusted in Heavenly Father. We took a leap of faith and have never been happier. Things always seem to workout in the right ways and we always are provided for.
























No comments:

Post a Comment