I can't believe that my Mckinlie Rae is 6-months-old. It seems like just yesterday we were counting down the weeks until she would be here. For some reason it's really hard for me to just sit-down & blog, but I want to do better so that I can keep track of all of our happenings!
Here are some things about our little girl at this stage:
-She is SO drooly. It seems like she has been teething for 4+months. She soaks all of her clothes. I'm praying that she gets some teethies soon. Until then, she will chew on everything in sight. EVERYTHING goes in the mouth
-M has been scooting around and trying more and more everyday to crawl. She is able to get up on her hands & knees but doesn't get that she has to move her hands forward. Someday...
I'm really wanting her to crawl, but at the same time it means she is growing too fast!
-She continues to be a super happy girl. Everywhere we go, people tell us that she is the smiliest and happiest baby that they've ever seen. It makes her even cuter than she already is! We can't go anywhere without people stopping us to talk to her and tell us that she is the cutest baby ever. We happen to agree. :)
-Still the best sleeper ever! Sometimes I have to go check on her when she sleeps until 9:30am and happen to wake her up and then she is super grumpy. She likes her sleep just like her Dad.
-Loves to do the lip-buzzing thing and squeals for fun. She has a very LOUD & high-pitched scream but when she is screaming in anger, it can be very deep
I could go on & on, we love this little girl lots. She brings us so much joy and keeps the smile on our faces. How did we ever live without her?! Here's to another 6 healthy & happy months, baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment