Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

October 2, 2011

M's First Zoo Trip










Saturday mornings, Trevor has a test prep class at the U. This Saturday, I was sitting at home & decided to take Mckinlie to the zoo. We met Dad for lunch at Costa Vida & off we went.
Even in October, it was still ridiculously hot & the zoo has some gnarly hills. Either that, or we are just really out-of-shape. Yeah, that's it.
Little girl was more into people watching than anything, but that's ok. We still had fun & got out of the house. I took her on the carousel and I think she liked it. Honestly, she was more interested in playing with and grabbing the pole that her animal was attached to. Then as we were leaving, we took her on the train. She just chilled on Dad and looked around. We went through the tunnel and as the train conductor told the kids to make noise as we went through, I knew it was bad news.
The kids started screaming & it got dark & M's pouty lip came out & she looked at me really concerned. Luckily, we have really worked with her when scary noises or things happen, and she has learned to smile and be ok most of the time.

We loved Mckinlie's first trip to the zoo & look forward to lots more zoo time when she is older & with all her siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment