Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

May 24, 2011

Conference Center Visit

While Trevor was attending school at the U for Spring semester, I was working-from-home and had lots of flexibility. Some days, we would go to Salt Lake with Dad,
and drop him off at school, and then go stay at Grandma West Jordan's house for the day.
One day in particular, I marinated veggies and got Trevor some chicken and made kabobs! I love the smell of BBQ in the summer, and the weather was just starting to warm-up. My parents have a really awesome grill, and it was my first-time using one. I figured it out and was so proud of myself. I want a grill now, but we don't really have room for it. Someday, right?





I made dinner and Mckinlie laid on a blankie with my Mom's dog, Moose. Moose LOVES the baby! He protects her and is her little guard-dog.



I finished dinner, packed up the babe & we picked Trevor up. We had dinner in a nearby church parking lot, that was kinda like a little park. Then we walked to the conference center and got a tour of it by Trevor's Grandma Hobbs. I have been to the conference center before, but had never really toured it and looked closely! It is such an amazing building! Mckinlie loved looking around and the groups of people taking tours all had to see the baby. What can we say, she is a star! :) We loved being able to spend time with Dad, even during school. Those small & simple things are the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment