I can't believe this girl is 15-months-old. It's not fair! It's true when they say that time flies. It's so weird that she will go to nursery in a few months. I don't like it! With Mckinlie I was ready for her to go & I felt that she was ready, but with kennedi it is totally different. I'm sure that has to do with her being much smaller than her sister at that age, and the fact that I had a newborn when kinlie started nursery.
She just started walking in the past month or so & is now running. If she's moving, she's running. She toddles all around the house following her sister & it's the cutest thing. Kenna is very active and she's always getting into something. It makes her sister so mad that she spends forever cleaning up her toys & then Kenna toddles in and it's like a tornado came through.
Kennedi is so loving. When I'm busy doing something, she will stop what she's doing from time-to-time to come find me. She'll proudly shout, "hi" and give me a hug before she runs off to get into something else. I'm so glad that she's still cuddly. She loves to be carried around and would be thrilled if she could hang on my hip all day.
She LOVES to "help" me do laundry. As soon as she hears the door open, I can count on her coming around the corner in the next few seconds.
Kennedi loves her sister and most of the time the feeling is mutual. She used to let kinlie push her around but just recently has started fighting back. They screech, fight over toys & swat at each other. It's bad, but I totally think it's cute. I secretly laugh & giggle. They really are the best of friends though. They've started playing well together and can't function without each other. I'm so glad that they have each other and get to grow-up together. It's so nice that they are getting to be in the same "stage".
They get into lots of trouble together. When I hear the bedroom door close, I know I'm in for it. They enjoy "painting" each other with diaper cream. They always find the cream when I thought I've hidden it well and out of their reach.
We love her and are so glad that she was sent to our family. We are excited to see you grow, Kennedi Grace!








No comments:
Post a Comment