Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

March 10, 2013

She knows how to Party

For her 2nd birthday, we decided to do an Elmo theme. She doesn't watch Sesame Street but she got an elmo toy randomly for Christmas and loves him because of that.

We had two parties for her; One on Saturday and one today. I didn't get great pictures for her first party, but got some during the second. We are so worn out from the party prep but it was so worth it because she loved every second of it. It was all for her & we loved seeing her enjoy it.







 She started her morning with breakfast in my bed & watching Barney. She was in heaven.




                                     This was her reaction to coming out and seeing her Elmo party set-up.


















 Apparently we planned the party on a bad weekend because all but 1 cousin were unable to come. Mckinlie was so excited for Bella to get there & they had way too much fun together.









 I thought that she would be scared to have everyone looking at her & singing to her, but boy was I WRONG! She was soaking it all in & loved having all eyes on her.





She got a dog from Gampa & Gamma that she is in love with. It walks on a leash and will stop & dance. 

It was a fun fun party and we are so glad that she loved it and had fun on the day all about her. Heaven knows that child loves attention!

It was a busy weekend, so we bought some pizza to bake on Sunday after the party and had a pizza & movie night with her. She was exhausted. I set her up on the floor and put Kennedi down on the floor. When I came back I did a double-take & Kennedi had a breadstick in her hand and was gumming it and attacking it like crazy. I guess Mckinlie felt bad for her and gave her a little food. Yikes!









It was a fun day for our sweet Mckinlie & we are so excited for her 2's. 
Thanks to everyone that took the time to come and celebrate with her. She is a lucky girl! 



No comments:

Post a Comment