Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

March 10, 2013

Mckinlie turns 2 !









Today our baby turned 2. It's so crazy to think that she is that old. It's not possible! We love her at this stage and it is so much fun-minus the tantrums. She is so fun, silly, crazy, energetic, creative, smart & loving.

Mckinlie at 2:

(Her 2-Year well-check isn't until the end of this month so I'll have to add stats later)

Weight:
Height:


* Loves food of any & all kinds. Her favorites are steamed broccoli (trees), peas, black beans, strawberries (steebies), and candy (canee-not that she gets much of it). These are odd things for a toddler to like, but she loves them and asks for them on a daily basis. One day she was watching a movie with some goldfish and refused them so that she could ask for peas. I put some in a baggie and she ate them out of the bag during her movie. Crazy kid, but I will take it! She also has to smell everything before she eats it.


*Is obsessed with babies. She has quite a few dolls and loves to swaddle them and take care of them. She is an awesome helper and will make a great mom. I'll be getting Kennedi in her carseat and ready to go & Mckinlie will come in with her baby in her carseat and all bundled up. So cute!


*She is a great sleeper! She still is taking one nap a day and needs it. I've tried to cut that nap out and it just doesn't work. It's usually at least 2 hours and if I let her, she will nap for 3 or 4 hours. When Kennedi doesn't wake her up, she will sleep in until 9 or 10 some mornings. She even has an early bedtime of 7 and still will sleep that late. I'm not complaining.


* Mckinlie is an awesome big sister. Kennedi is a lucky girl. I have to watch them carefully because Mckinlie likes to feed Kennedi her food all the time. She always comes out in the morning and first thing she wants to do, is find her sister and say hi to her. She loves to rock her, and give her a binky when the baby is crying.


*This child is constantly dressing up and comes out wearing "gabs" (bags), jewelry & high heels. Her favorite thing to do is dress-up and push her baby around in the stroller. It's funny how that is just engrained in little girls from the very beginning.


*She is very loving. She is constantly giving us random hugs and kisses.


We are so lucky & are grateful that she came to our family. We are excited to see what this year brings for her and to see her grow. We love you Mckinlie Rae.


Message from Dad:

Mckinlie, you are a sweet, fun, loving, happy, smiley, silly, cute little princess. The short two years you've been around have been a lot of fun. I find myself thinking during the day about things that you do and smile. I can't imagine not having you around to enjoy life with mom and me. Keep growing healthy like you are. Keep being curious and adventurous because there is lots of fun and amazing stuff to learn about. I love how loving you are and how well you take care of sister Kenna. I love you. Happy birthday to the prettiest 2 year old in the world!


1 comment:

  1. Thats crazy that shes two!! Happy birthday to Princess Mckinlie! Shes such a pretty girl. You guys are gonna have to watch out. ;)

    ReplyDelete