Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

January 27, 2013

Happy Birthday to Tyler & Bella

Our family was just sick for a whole 2-weeks. It was seriously no fun & we missed a birthday party for Uncle Tyler & Cousin Bella. Mckinlie LOVES Bella & talks about her all the time.

Now that we are better, we invited them over for dinner tonight. I asked Mckinlie all day if she wanted to see Bella tonight and she said, "Yeah!" "Sure!". When the doorbell rang, she ran to get it and off they went into the bedroom. They played & screamed & ran around the entire time.







I made these yummy sandwiches that I found on Pinterest, along with some even yummier sides that we tried. I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself. I do something off of my Pinterest boards pretty much everyday. We just got all the materials to make a giant chalkboard with moulding for the kids, I made some busy bags for Mckinlie, I made homemade cleaners and organized them into bins with a binder full of the recipes and a few other things. It really has saved my sanity while I'm stuck in the house all winter.







                                                   Happy Birthday to Tyler & Bella!




No comments:

Post a Comment