Saturday after nap, we got her excited and set-off to Build-A-Bear. We walked in & she was in heaven.
We helped her to choose a cute dog and she ran off to the different stations. She chose a heart for her bear, stuffed it, and gave it a bath. The whole time she was loving on her dog and kissing it. She was in love even when it was flat.
She had to name her dog and we were real original. We called it, "Brown Doggy".
When we got to the counter, we explained to her that she was going to give her binky to the worker and she was going to get her dog in exchange. She took it right out of her mouth and handed it to her.
She walked out of that place a happy girl. I think she loved that I was taking pictures of her the whole time, because she kept stopping and saying, "CHEESE!" and posing. Oh boy!
We went to dinner after to complete her special night. She can easily down a kids meal by herself now.
Kennedi finally woke up and got in on the action! Mckinlie says oh so often, "Oh hello Kenna!".
I was going through my pictures later that night and found this one of myself. I don't know how to use my phone's camera very well and apparently I had hit the button to turn the camera around and I had taken one of myself. How old am I again?
It was a fun night & although it is very very sad to see my baby grow-up and I will miss that cute binky face, we are entering a whole new world that will be equally as fun.
Goodbye "bean-tay" (as Mckinlie would call it) !
Wow! She has gotten so big! That's a great idea to get rid of binkies though, how fun!
ReplyDelete