Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

October 10, 2013

So it has begun

Mckinlie is just over 2 1/2 but we decided to keep her in a crib until she starts to climb out. She hasn't even been close to, so I thought we had awhile. 

On Tuesday I was in my room cleaning the blinds with the door closed. The girls had been napping and quiet for about 30 min. Nap-time is NOT a time of rest in this house, it's merely a time to clean. I'm really into the show Army Wives on netflix, so I play that while I clean and that's my "me time". I was focusing on that and I hear the bedroom door rattle and swing open. It's the middle of the day, so my heart jumps and I turn around and I hear, " I am awake!" And see little Mckinlie standing in the doorway. It took my heart a few seconds to recover and meanwhile she jumps up on my bed and asks to watch a movie so casually. I ask her what she's doing and she says, " I climbed out my bed and I'm watching a movie". Duh mom. Kenna was still sleeping so I went in later and found this:  

She had stacked her pillow pets and a book and used that to climb out. No big deal. Guess who now only gets 1 "pilla" and 1 blanket to sleep now?

Here she is casually watching a movie on my bed. (Bedding was being washed) 


She hasn't tried it since, luckily. Oh this child. She keeps us on our toes. Hopefully she can wait until we move as we REaLLY don't want to buy a bed now and then move it again in a few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment