Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

May 19, 2010

The New Place

Before Pictures

Entry

Bedroom (don't mind the existing furniture and bra)

Living Room

Kitchen (it's not pink, just looks that way)


After many hours of online searches and walk through's, we finally found our first place. It's located around 2000 East and 2100 South area, it's a nice older area, maybe a few sketchy neighbors but for the most part, much better than our other options and it's close to school.

One of the main things we looked for in finding an apartment is how willing the landlord would be in letting us decorate and paint. This apartment will allow us to do some painting upon approval so we are all over that. We've picked out colors and know how we are going to decorate. We really want our apartments to feel like a home and a permanent place, so with a few painted walls and decorating, we will make it ours. After pictures to come.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for both of you! It's going to look so cute once your finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holla!I totally took those pictures!I am glad you and TT liked the place becuase I liked it and since I am a roommate I best be liking it too haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice place to start a family together!! Congrats! I am so happy for you both! Marriage is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete