Day 1 of potty-training started today. I was so so afraid and dreaded it but it hasn't been all that bad so far! She's had 2 accidents because she didn't make it to there in time. She realized she had to go and told me, but it was a little too late. Mckinlie is doing awesome! I'm so proud of her. I'm sort of sad that she isn't a baby anymore, but glad to be making progress.
This was my view for most of the day. I've spent way too much time in the bathroom with her. Can't wait for Trevor to take on potty duty tonight! ;)
I have some adorable potty pictures, but sadly there are some freaks out there that make it so I can't share cute bare-bottom pics of the cutie. Cross your fingers the rest of the week goes as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment