Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

November 18, 2013

Grandpa's Farm

"Gampa" doesn't really have a farm, but Mckinlie thinks that any farm we go to is his farm because of that song: we're on our way, we're on our way. On our way to grandpas farm. Great, now I'll be singing that all day. 
We went to HeeHaw farms with my parents and the kids were in heaven. That is the coolest place. 

We rode on Gampas shoulders

Watched them drop a car from a crane 

Fed some goats 

Tasted the goats food 

Cuddled our Dad 

Chased some pigs

Played in a box of corn 

And Rode a pony (Mckinlie is obsessed) 

Maybe she'll love horses like I did. I really really wanted one around the age of 5. My parents told me I could have one if I saved up and bough one. They told me one way to save was to collect all of our tin cans and recycle them at this center that pays cash for them. Family members would bring me huge bags of cans and I would save them in the shed. Yeah, still waiting for my pony. 


No comments:

Post a Comment