Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz28xW4Tdg8

December 24, 2010

Temple Square Lights and 25 Weeks







Trevor's family has a tradition of going to see the temple lights and then going to dinner with Grandma Edwards. This year was MUCH different then last year. Last year: we were just dating and I mean just barely dating and it was ffreeeezzzzziiiiiinnggggg. This year: we've been married for 6 months, and have a baby 5-months in the making, and it wasn't too cold. What a difference a year makes!
We walked around and saw all the lights. I think I paid more attention this year to how pretty it was because I wasn't struggling to stay warm. My favorite was the nativity scene and hearing the little kids name the people and tell the story.
Then we went to Village Inn like always and had a good time there. This year was fun, but we are looking forward to next year when we can take McKinlie to experience this fun part of Christmas.




Miss McKinlie is 25-weeks today! She is growing like crazy. I swear she never sleeps and I love the little personality that I am seeing from her. I'm so excited to have her around next Christmas and experience everything with her.



1 comment:

  1. Wow its crazy how fast life goes! I am so excited for baby to come!!!

    ReplyDelete