




Trevor and I met when I moved up to the Heber/Midway area, to nanny. I remember him coming up to me my first time in that singles ward. He handed me a flier for an upcoming activity, and right when I looked at him, I knew this is where we'd end up.
We got engaged February 13th,2010. Wedding plans changed here and there but these are the final plans:
We will be sealed June 19th, 2010 in the Manti Utah Temple. That evening there will be a dinner for family in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We are excited to start our journey to eternity together!
Yea for blogs!!! Welcome to the blogging world. I would love to keep in touch through blogs. If you want. My blog address is byuolsen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures by the way. You two look adorable together.
Welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDeleteMine is BekahJosWorld.blogspot.com or CraftyRika.blogspot.com
Congrats on the blog and getting married! My blog address is abzbutterfield.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteekkk :) you two are so perfect for each other!!!!
ReplyDelete